August 17, 2008
10. Manscaping. It will be a few years until the Eastern European teams can really compete on our level.
9. Red Rover. Red Rover, Red Rover let the Chinese come over.
8. Drinking game pentathalon: Strip poker, quarters, beer pong, asshole, flip cups. The Irish have won every year.
7. Extreme Tubing – not to be confused with ‘extreme tubbing’, where guys in bath tubs race down a steep-ass mountain. [Read more]
August 15, 2008
- What happens when a cartoonist mixes marijuana and ‘shrooms?
That’s right: I am more delicious.
- As Van Halen once said, “Might as well jump!”
Ways to entertain yourself in a hotel.
- “A Tampon Stun Gun! You shouldn’t have…”
What happens to products that don’t get picked up by QVC.
August 13, 2008
10. Bringing your MacBook Pro for the “slow” moments.
9. Taking a vegan to the Brazilian steak house.
8. Taking someone to a lecture on the proliferation of HPV in a modern twenty-something culture.
7. A workout out at the Gym. Sweat can be produced in much better ways.
6. Taking a current date to an ex’s favorite haunt. AAAAaaaawk-ward. [Read more]
August 11, 2008
- An article that explored whether our generation has become too demanding in the workforce.
Generation Y: Too Demanding at Work
- A blog that attempts to distill the quarter-life crisis.
- An article defending why our generation is actually the most productive. Ever.
7 Reasons Why My Generation Is More Productive than Yours
August 8, 2008
- Argh, This L.P. Be Free, Says I
You know you wanted to be a pirate. Maybe you are.
Coins of the Realm
- Playing an Acoustic Guitar…Electronically
Can’t afford Guitar Hero?
- “I Wanna Live Again!”
Yes, the ending is just as sappy.
It’s a Wonderful Internet
August 6, 2008
10. “Only a loser would have married my dad.”
9. “I don’t think I’m really using my college degree.”
8. “That burning sensation has really gone down.”
7. “I don’t believe in God/Jesus/Buddha/Allah/Santa Claus.”
6. “Maybe I should look into stripping as a second job to support my Wii habit.” [Read more]
August 4, 2008
A News Producer from Chicago offers her take on millennials.
The Millennials: Generation All About Me
An article about a recent study by the Northwestern Mutual Financial Network about millennials’ attitudes toward their careers.
“Millennials are ‘Eager but Anxious’”
A resourceful site for the greatest unsong hero: the intern.
Internet Queen, Inc.
August 1, 2008
- At least It Isn’t Rocket Science.
Didn’t you know? Physics is fun!