Top 10 Most Embarrassing Songs on Our iPods
10. "Milkshake" - Kelis
By Staff · April 14, 2008
: She says its about her, "Feminine Essence." Yeah, and "Back that Ass Up" is about Woman's Lib.
9. "Achy Breaky Heart" - Billy Ray Cyrus
: The song that legitimized Country Line Dancing. For an hour.
8. "Freebird" - Lynard Skynard
: The redneck answer to anything.
7. "Eternal Flame" - The Bangles
: They can sing the phone book, and I'd still get aroused.
6. "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" - Crash Test Dummies
: Once, there was this band, who, had a one hit wonder and wasn't heard from again.
5. "Blue da ba de" - Eiffel 65
: He was a blue man in a blue house, what else is there to say?
4. "Not Gonna Get Us" - Tatu
: Fake russian lesbians (fake lesbians, not fake russians). What could be better?
3. "Ass and Titties" - DJ Assult
: An ode to the things most important in life.
2. "Hakuna Matata" - The Lion King
: What's a motto with you?
1. "Mmmbop" - Hanson
: It's hard to deny how cute these three girls really are.