Top 10 Proposals for New Olympic Sports
By Staff · August 17, 2008
10. Manscaping. It will be a few years until the Eastern European teams can really compete on our level.
9. Red Rover. Red Rover, Red Rover let the Chinese come over.
8. Drinking game pentathalon: Strip poker, quarters, beer pong, asshole, flip cups. The Irish have won every year.
7. Extreme Tubing – not to be confused with ‘extreme tubbing’, where guys in bath tubs race down a steep-ass mountain.
6. Hungry Hungry Hippos. There is still a contention that the Germans rigged the blue and yellow hippos in their favor.
5. Naked anything. Hey, it’s how the Greeks did it.
4. Competitive Ikea slalom. Get through the entire store in less than 30 minutes with less than $100 in purchases and you win gold.
3. Monopoly. Bill Gates wins every time.
2. Twister. Right foot blue, left foot GOLD!
1. Duck Duck Goose. Ruled out in 1945 as discriminatory towards geese. New rules include all variety of water fowl as well as land-bound birds.