Top Ten Worst Entry Level Jobs
By Staff · April 28, 2008
10. Mime Apprentice: The performance reviews are always hard to interpret.
9. Food Critic Intern: When you start out, you get nothing but table scraps.
8. Event Promotion Assistant: Actually…working the t-shirt gun can be fun.
7. Entry Level Sales and Marketing: Who looks good wearing a sandwich board on the side of the road?
6. Proctology Intern: With a job like this, it’s comforting to know that the end is near.
5. Data Entry: Who knew learning to type fast with your cybersex partners would pay off?
4. R.N. In Training: Two words – Sponge bath.
3. Management Trainee: Can you manage getting coffee all day without killing your boss?
2. Seaman: To avoid the jokes, you constantly stress to others that you are a sea PERSON.
1. Freelance anything: Resume language for “I’m unemployed.”