Top Ten Worst Ideas for a Date
By Staff · August 13, 2008
10. Bringing your MacBook Pro for the “slow” moments.
9. Taking a vegan to the Brazilian steak house.
8. Taking someone to a lecture on the proliferation of HPV in a modern twenty-something culture.
7. A workout out at the Gym. Sweat can be produced in much better ways.
6. Taking a current date to an ex’s favorite haunt. AAAAaaaawk-ward.
5. Swinging by Planned Parenthood before dinner “for supplies”.
4. Taking a walk down the beach and watching the sunset. On Everquest 2.
3. A Scientologist audit. But only when you’re ready to take your relationship to the next Thetan level!
2. Introducing your date as your “potentially significant life partner in the arena of equitable romantic entanglement”.
1. Third row tickets to Zamfir, King of the Pan Flute.